This workshop is set in Huxleys Bird of Prey Centre at Horsham.We have arranged for customers attending this workshop to have sole access to the centre for this workshop, to capture close up shots of some wonderful birds, from Golden Eagles, to Gosshawks, Red Kites, Falcons, Buzzards and Owls, through to Ravens Kookaburras and Caracaras, without trying to photograph around other visitors to the centre. The workshop will also include flying displays to get some action shots of these wonderful creatures in flight.
- Max student numbers – 12.
- 2 x experienced photographic tutors present at all times during the (external) workshops.
- Workshop specific pre-reads sent out prior covering recommended camera settings and use, lens and other accessories.
- Loan of equipment if required- (limited and does not include cameras – including lenses, flashguns and video lights).
- Instruction on the day. The tutors are there to help and do not take pictures themselves other than to demonstrate settings.
- Discounted sensor cleaning on location if required.
- Battery charging facilities for Canon, Nikon & Sony on most courses (please enquire accordingly).
- Post content provided (video instruction) on recommended editing settings for images taken on the day (Adobe Lightroom).
What The Training Will Cover
- We start by having a short tutorial on ensuring your camera is set up correctly and outlining the settings to use. We then provide some suggested images
to capture and how
- Whilst you are capturing images we will be on hand to offer advice, guidance and help.
- We will discuss some approaches to editing the images later in the comfort of your home
Start times and where to meet
12.00pm to approx 4.30pm Meet by the ticket office at 11.45pm
Where is the Huxley's Bird Of Prey Centre?
Huxleys Bird of Prey Centre, is located adjoining Hilliers Garden Centre on the southern side of A281, Brighton Road at Horsham. This location is just to the east of Horsham town. There is plenty of available parking at on-site
Before The Workshop
If you have booked workshops, you will receive an email in respect to help guides, directions and a questionnaire concerning equipment you will be using. This will normally be sent out a week before the workshop and will be from Cameracal Training. You will, therefore, need to check both your in boxes and Junk/Spam folder. If you have not received it two days before the workshop then please do contact us on Training@cameracal.uk so we can resend details.
Cost of the workshop
The workshop costs £85.00 and will include refreshments during the workshop. We have also obtained a slight discount for workshop members who wish to have lunch in the adjoining garden centre prior to starting the workshop. We also provide helpful guides covering the necessary settings to use during the workshop.
If you have any queries please contact us on: 01798 306599 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org