Standard Collection And Delivery Service Now Reduced to £49
Nationwide Collection and Delivery For Our Calibration Service
This service is fully insured and your equipment will be kept safe and secure in our padlocked, virtually indestructible “Peli” style hard cases. All our cases have GPS tracking devices in them so we know where there are at any moment in the transit period.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Place order for service required in the Calibration section . Please note you can select a convenient address to you, rather than your billing address.
2. Ensure you complete the equipment list as necessary to ensure your equipment is insured and we may need to send a larger case in order to accommodate your equipment).
3. Choose your preferred delivery date to receive the packing caseFedEx will contact you on the day of delivery by text.
4. The courier will deliver a padlocked case and leave it with you to securely pack your equipment and lock. Bubble wrap and a return label is also included.
5. Courier collection from your chosen location / date. Full tracking facilities via FedEx on the day of delivery.
6. Camercal will confirm, by email and/or text, receipt of your equipment.
7. Cameracal will contact you via email and text to confirm completion of the requested service and confirmation that your equipment is scheduled for despatched on a next day delivery.
8. Upon receipt of your equipment, unlock the case using the same padlock code, unpack your equipment, lock and return the case to the waiting courier driver.
Fully insured service 3 – 4 day typical turnaround for the express service and 4-5 days turn around for the standard service. Should you require a faster turn around then please do contact us as this may well be possible.
If you have and questions or concerns regarding our collection and delivery service then please do contact us.