1 Hour 1-2-1 Training Session on How to Dry Clean Your Sensor
From sensor inspection to a full dry sensor cleaning. A simple step by step in how to clean your sensor correctly.
This 1-hour course concentrates as much on the preventive measures in preventing contamination occurring as well as the process involved in undertaking a “dry clean”.
We will also cover importance of using the correct cleaning tools including the following:
- Filtered blower
- Illuminated sensor loupe
- Mirror / sensor chamber swabs
- Dust wand
- Dust collecting adhesive pad(All these items are available for purchase from our online / instore shop)
- What is covered
- How to undertake a test shot to determine if your sensor is contaminated.
- Checking and cleaning the mirror box (mirrored DSLR’s only)
- Checking and cleaning the sensor chamber (preventive)
- Performing a dry clean (sensor)
- Undertaking a further test shot to confirm the sensor is clean
- Creation of a Dust delete data reference (Canon) Dust off reference (Nikon) and the importance of