2 Hour 1-2-1 Training Adobe Lightroom
All 1-2-1 Training is preceded by a consultation phone call to discuss topics to be covered
This 1-2-1 training can cover the following:
The following is just a snapshot of what can be covered during the 1-2-1 training and extensive course notes / test images and videos available for delegates to revisit after the course.
- Correct setup of Lightroom from scratch – The Lightroom Catalogue and where it can be found and the importance of backup.
- File management and the importance of creating a logical filing system.
- Introduction to the Import Module and configuration of the workspace.
- Importing from both a camera / card or from an existing folder.
- Use of Smart Previews and their use in the Lightroom workflow
- Navigation of the Library module and associated workflow including image selection, use of keywords and collections.
- Introduction to the Develop module and the use of the appropriate tools to edit your images.
- Detailed explanation and demonstration of the most common editing tools including Exposure, Highlights, Blacks and Dehaze.
- Use of the more advanced editing tools to include- Clone / Heal & Selection tools to accomplish seemingly difficult edits,
- Associated workflow in editing images in the shortest possible time / to best effect.
- Use of the Loupdeck editing counsel to simplify seemingly difficult edits.
- Exporting images to Photoshop for further manipulation.
- Exporting final edits and using various file formats.
Why choose our training:
- We have been using and teaching Lightoom for over 7 years and have taught hundreds of students.
- One of the best Lightroom educators in the UK.
- Unrivalled knowledge of Lightroom workflow