With current Covid19 restrictions we are offering a free diagnosis service for your sensor. Let us look at your sensor remotely!
Simply follow the steps below to send us a test image via Live Chat and we will email you our findings within 2 working days.
- Set your camera to Aperture Priority Mode
- Set the camera to the lowest ISO for example ISO 100.
- Turn off Auto ISO and autofocus.
- Set your lens to manual focus and the aperture to F16 (crop sensor) or F22 (Full frame)
- Then simply take a shot of a reasonably well-lit piece of plain white paper making sure you fill the frame.
- Lastly upload the image via Live Chat along with your email address and we will send you our findings.
ND: Live Chat upload is limited to 10mb files.