A two hour online 1-2-1 Training Session
All 1-2-1 Training is preceded by a consultation phone call to discuss topics to be covered
What we will be teaching you?
This course will cover the advantages of RAW and the techniques used to maximize your RAW files.
- Raw files & types / sizes, why do they differ in type and size to Jpegs
- Raw working with a blank canvas
- The main advantages of using RAW – White balance, Exposure and Highlight control
- Using RAW editing software – Adobe Camera Raw
- Non-destructive editing – what does this mean
- Sidecar files why are these generated
- Creating Jpeg / Tiff copies of your RAW files
This course will be conducted via Zoom and the trainer’s desktop shared to demonstrate the use of Adobe’s Camera Raw software.
The event will be recorded and made available to participants for reference, additional course information and images will also be made available.