This workshop is set in and around the beautiful Butterfly Gardens at Middleton Common Farm. The location provides a wonderful backdrop for you to develop your photographic skills and provides an opportunity to capture images of a wonderful array of butterfly species, whilst having a tutor on hand to give advice and perhaps a different approach to capturing macro shots, abstract images.
You certainly don’t need to be a butterfly enthusiast to appreciate the photographic opportunities.
What The Training Will Cover
- We start by having a short tutorial on ensuring your camera is set up correctly and outlining the settings to use.
- We then provide some suggested images to capture and how.
- Abstract and macro photography - Learning to look outside the box
- Use of High ISO’s to capture low light photography in the foliage.
- Using fill in flash and manual exposure to capture portraits of the butterflies.
- Getting off of Auto and Program modes and using Aperture Priority and Manual modes
- How about HDR images - well we will provide input on how to do so and the settings to use.
Whilst you are capturing images we will be on hand to offer advice, guidance and help.
We will discuss some approaches to editing the images later in the comfort of your home
Start time and where to meet
The workshops will start and 10am and finish at 2pm. Meeting point is the ticket office at Middleton Common Butterfly Farm
Middleton Common Butterfly Farm?
Middleton Common Ln, Ditchling Common, Hassocks BN6 8SFDirections to Middleton Common Butterfly Farm (BN6 8SF)
Cost of the workshop
The workshop costs £85.00 . We will provide a helpful guide covering the necessary settings to use for taking marco shots, HDR images, abstracts etc
If you have any queries please contact us on: 01798 306599 or email: email@example.com