This workshop will be a great opportunity to really get to grips with long exposures.
The course is run from November through to March
This workshop is set in the Mill Hill in the Shoreham area, West Sussex. The location provides a wonderful opportunity for you to develop your photographic skills and provides an opportunity to capture images of a wonderful array of light trails, whilst having a tutor on hand to give advice and perhaps a different approach. The use of high ISO, extended shutter times, bulb as well as some creative lighting techniques.
- Max student numbers – 6.
- 2 x experienced photographic tutors present at all times during the (external) workshops.
- Workshop specific pre-reads sent out prior covering recommended camera settings and use, lens and other accessories.
- Instruction on the day. The tutors are there to help and do not take pictures themselves other than to demonstrate settings.
- Post content provided (video instruction) on recommended editing settings for images taken on the day (Adobe Lightroom).
What The Training Will Cover
- Use of Manual exposure.
- Use of Bulb.
- Altering White Balance and Picture Style (Canon) / Control (Nikon).
- Creating light trails.
- Long exposure.
- Lighting effects.
Whilst you are capturing images we will be on hand to offer advice, guidance and help.
We will discuss some approaches to editing the images later in the comfort of your home.
- Any lens within the range of 18-300mm
- Remote control
- Head torch / torch
Due to the time of year, it would be recommended to wear warm / layered / waterproof clothing & firm footwear.
Start time and where to meet
The workshops will start and 5pm and finish at 9pm. Meeting point is the Mill Hill Car Park in Shoreham (BN44 3TF).
Hot drinks will be available (teas/ coffee’s)
Before The Workshop
If you have booked workshops, you will receive an email in respect to help guides, directions and equipment you will be using. This will normally be sent out a week before the workshop and will be from Cameracal Training. You will, therefore, need to check both your in boxes and Junk/Spam folder. If you have not received it two days before the workshop then please do contact us on Training@cameracal.uk so we can resend details.
If you have any queries please contact us on: 01798 306599 or email: email@example.com