Workshop - Camera Set Up and Functionality For Collision Investigators
- Basic Camera configuration for different genres of photography - Daytime, Nigh-time, Macro and component photography
- Navigating around additional menus
- Focus settings for different scenarios
- Flash and off camera flash
- Best practise for video
- Why shoot in RAW. Implications of shooting RAW with software compatibility
Things to bring with you
Things to bring with you - your camera and any accessories (flashguns, tripod, lenses, memory cards and battery charger) and include fully charged batteries and memory cards.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.
This is a one day mini photographic course for FCI’s. It is a more basic course than the full Digital Photography for Forensic Collision Investigators course. It does not have any form of assessment, examination or Certification. It is ideal for people just starting their career in FCI and will provide some basic photographic knowledge for anyone in this situation and who are not conversant with DSLR’s. It is also an ideal preparation course for Digital Photography for Forensic Collision Investigators
- Start time - 10.30am
- Finish time - 4.30pm
- Places are restricted to ensure attendees can gain from practical elements of the course with tutor assistance.
- Cancellation - Refunds will be given if a minimum of 7 days notice is given.